• September 24, 2018, 09:18:34 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Don't make us kick your ass.

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Halo: Nightfall  (Read 459 times)

BREQ

• Commander
  • Never trouble trouble
    • BREQ
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 7
Halo: Nightfall
« on: July 25, 2014, 07:04:52 AM »

Available to Xbox Live users on November 11th, as well as packaged with the upcoming re-release
 Halo: The Master Chief Collection.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 07:10:30 AM by BREQ »

aDrunkBaconGod

• Helljumper Cosmic Avenger
  • Captain
  • Keep Calm and Reap On
    • aDrunkBaconGod
    • aDrunkBaconGod
  • Awards: 12
Re: Halo: Nightfall
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2014, 07:47:52 AM »

Looking forward to this, seems that the production value is bigger than Forward Unto Dawn.

MrFish

• Spartan
    • Mr Fish 68
    • Mr Fish 68
  • Awards: 2
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2014, 11:03:13 AM »

Looks pretty cool! I wonder if the guy playing Agent Locke in Nightfall will also voice the character in Halo 5. We didn't have this issue with forward unto dawn, since everyone were kids in that, so the voice of Lasky was naturally going to be different in halo 4. I'd like it if they stay the same, but we'll see!

Side note.... I really hate how people throw around executive producers names to promote something. It might as well just say "Funded by Ridley Scott's money!" I wonder if new and upcoming directors hate this, or if they just want their works to be promoted even at the cost of their own exposure to the film world. If the end of the trailer said Directed by Ridley Scott, THAT would be something! But instead, Ridley Scott is just a financial overseer :\

aDrunkBaconGod

• Captain
  • Keep Calm and Reap On
    • aDrunkBaconGod
    • aDrunkBaconGod
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2014, 11:51:57 AM »

Looks pretty cool! I wonder if the guy playing Agent Locke in Nightfall will also voice the character in Halo 5.

Word from Comic-Con was that the actor that plays Locke in Nightfall (Mike Colt), not only does he do the voice in the game, but also does the motion capture for the character as well.

MrFish

• Spartan
    • Mr Fish 68
    • Mr Fish 68
  • Awards: 2
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2014, 11:55:35 AM »

Looks pretty cool! I wonder if the guy playing Agent Locke in Nightfall will also voice the character in Halo 5.

Word from Comic-Con was that the actor that plays Locke in Nightfall (Mike Colt), not only does he do the voice in the game, but also does the motion capture for the character as well.

oooOOOOOoooo!!! That's pretty awesome!

aDrunkBaconGod

• Captain
  • Keep Calm and Reap On
    • aDrunkBaconGod
    • aDrunkBaconGod
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2014, 08:11:43 AM »

Halo: Nightfall Panel - SDCC 2014

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.124 seconds with 30 queries.