• December 15, 2018, 06:12:10 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Eat that!

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Next

Author Topic: Call of Duty: Black Ops 3  (Read 13547 times)

TravisSch

• Lieutenant
  • Disney Fanatic
    • TravisSch
    • TravisSch
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
Re: New Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2015, 04:58:33 AM »

It looks like Activision is liking Playstation more now.  COD Black Ops 3 DLC content is coming to Playstation first, yes Playstation, not Xbox!

Link: http://charlieintel.com/2015/06/16/call-of-duty-black-ops-3-downloadable-content-available-first-on-playstation/

ATLNinjalo

• Everyone's friendly neighborhood fatman.
  • Spartan
  • Good, Bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
    • ATLNinjalo
    • ATLNinjalo
    • Bungie.net Profile
    • Bookface
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2015, 08:17:40 AM »

It looks like Activision is liking Playstation more now.  COD Black Ops 3 DLC content is coming to Playstation first, yes Playstation, not Xbox!

Link: http://charlieintel.com/2015/06/16/call-of-duty-black-ops-3-downloadable-content-available-first-on-playstation/

MS got what they wanted from COD and moved on. Cod is nowhere near the mega huge blockbusting OMG gotta have it that it used to be. It's been a pass for me for 2 years now and this year will make 3.

badad117

• Captain
  • Awards: 1
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2015, 09:58:54 AM »

The multiplayer reveal looked like titanfall 2 without the titans.  Zombies is going to sell this one.  If they try the AW dlc zombie crap they can keep it.

Seth

• Colonel
  • Spamwise Gamgee
    • Sethinator23
    • Sethinator23
    • SefferTheHeifer
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2015, 08:04:44 PM »

Might have to buy my first CoD in years. Looks pretty good to me! I've always enjoyed and respected what treyarch puts out. Movement looks to be much smoother and more finely tuned than advanced warfare.

I've always hated these exclusive DLC deals whether it's xbox or playstation. I don't know a single person that buys a console just because a specific game is getting exclusive deals on DLC. It "rewards" the supported systems players while just arbitrarily annoying those with the competition. I guess it's beneficial when considering people who own multi plat and it gets people to use their system as preference :/ Whatevs, never been big on CoD DLC at the end of the day (way overpriced).

JR1203

• Spartan
  • I may have killed the last zombie...
    • JR1203
  • Awards: 8
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2015, 05:11:53 PM »

From the tweets 

"It's time to start writing the next chapter"

Is this a comic-con date?

Also those look very similar to MotD zombies ...
« Last Edit: June 24, 2015, 05:27:04 PM by JR1203 »

TangoDown

• ScubnBubbles3
  • Captain
  • The beatings will continue until morale improves!
    • TangoDown385
  • Awards: 9
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2015, 02:38:17 PM »

Probably, remember, "Next time we'll play your way."

I'm so hard for zombies, but if they don't give me what I want, I'm getting a divorce.

JR1203

• Spartan
    • JR1203
« Reply #36 on: July 02, 2015, 12:08:53 PM »

FROM IGN:
"A prequel to the highly-anticipated game, the Call of Duty®: Black Ops III comic book series follows an elite group of soldiers as they wage a secret war across a futuristic war-torn world transformed by technology," Dark Horse detailed in a press release. "In the bullet-ridden first issue, the team infiltrates Tashkent, Uzbekistan to take down a double agent . . . but as they close in, they uncover something much more sinister at hand."

Fans can pick up a free Call of Duty: Black Ops III exclusive mini-comic at San Diego Comic-Con next week by stopping at either the Dark Horse Comics booth (#2615) or the Activision installation.

Hama has worked on Dark Horse's G.I. Joe comics over the years, so his experience writing fictionalized military stories makes him a fit for this new Call of Duty comic.

"A lot of the appeal of Call of Duty is in how it puts you directly in the action. That’s pretty difficult to replicate in a graphic story format, so the aim in a comic adaptation is to provide more of what you don’t get a lot of in the game," Hama said. "We’re talking character development and back-story, and a more involved personal interaction between the characters.  Also, it’s possible to really flesh out the story line, create running sub-plots, and explain technical details that aren’t that easy to convey in the game environment."

There will also be a "Call of Duty: Black Ops III - Zombies World Reveal" panel at San Diego Comic-Con on Thursday, July 9 from 1:00pm - 2:00pm.

JR1203

• Spartan
    • JR1203
« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2015, 05:57:18 PM »

https://twitter.com/CallofDuty/status/619250001814818816

Couldn't figure out how to embed a twitter vid....

Shadow of Evil (new stage/zombies campaign?) reveal^^^

Very.....Bioshock with ....Lambent plants lol???

Also:

A Der Riese remake?!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 06:03:47 PM by JR1203 »

JR1203

• Spartan
    • JR1203
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2015, 06:13:27 PM »

Ok. So The Giant is a bonus map!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Bqpkq_FfcOc (leaked trailer...don't know how long it'll be up)
And then there is this lol....

Black Ops 3 Juggernog Mini Fridge Edition
« Last Edit: July 09, 2015, 09:37:40 PM by JR1203 »

MrSerrano1105

• άσσος στην τρύπα
  • Gunnery Sergeant
  • Coming home, Ace.
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2015, 06:16:59 PM »

Ok. So The Giant is a bonus map!
And then there is this lol....

Black Ops 3 Juggernog Mini Fridge Edition

That's really cool 8)

JR1203

• Spartan
    • JR1203
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2015, 06:20:11 PM »

And pricey, man!

Little Mockup from comicsbeat.com:

Before the actual reveal, the group continuously teased the audience by touting new Easter eggs and names players should watch out for. They went and talked about a previous map called “Mob of the Dead” while it won’t be a rehash it will go back to the time period. The first new map called “Shadows of Evil” will revisit film noir at its height. The trailer was chopped full of neon glitz and tommy guns. Oh look you’ll get to use samurai swords. Magic gumball machines will deliver power ups and there’s a new boss for teams to get together and battle.

The cast will include Heather Graham, Neil McDonough, Ron Pearlman, Robert Ricardo, and (absent) Jeff Goldblum. Graham will play a burlesque dancer while Pearlman will be a boxer. Black Ops 3 Hardened Edition comes with a bonus map for zombies called the Giant and Jason showed off the main piece of the Juggernog edition it looks like an old mini fridge that actually holds 12 cans. The Giant connects to the cliffhanger at the end of Black Ops 2’s zombie mode. The trailer shows characters from previous games taking down a Nazi science project which turns out to be Richtofen. The cast for the story includes Fred Tatasciore, Tom Kane, Steve Blum, and Nolan North. North answered everything in his Richtofen voice a mix of sleaze with a bit of seduction.

Fans had a chance for a short Q&A session with everyone on stage.
-No plans for a release pack with previous maps, but it could happen in the future.
– Mark II weapons could come back as Mark III
– PC mod support not currently ready to be talked about
– Shadows of Evil will tie into Mob of the Dead.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2015, 07:34:01 AM by JR1203 »

MrSerrano1105

• άσσος στην τρύπα
  • Gunnery Sergeant
  • Coming home, Ace.
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2015, 06:26:00 PM »

But its worth it kinda wanna change my mind and cancel the regular edition and get this one  :P

JR1203

• Spartan
    • JR1203
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2015, 06:45:29 PM »

Apparently lights up and emits sound as well lol.
"Reach for Juggernog toniiiiight"

MrSerrano1105

• άσσος στην τρύπα
  • Gunnery Sergeant
  • Coming home, Ace.
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2015, 07:10:53 PM »

sweet! 8) lol

TravisSch

• Lieutenant
  • Disney Fanatic
    • TravisSch
    • TravisSch
    • Bungie.net Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2015, 10:58:01 AM »

Treyarch has a contest going on where you can be zombified in Black Ops 3 Zombies and have your last name somewhere in one of the Zombie maps if you win.  I have to admit, I love the Zombies theme and other stuff in the Treyarch offices.

Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 13 Next

Page created in 0.164 seconds with 30 queries.