• October 18, 2018, 07:26:15 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Reload last checkpoint.

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Forza Car Club Hub  (Read 531 times)

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 24
    • The Quest For 52
Forza Car Club Hub
« on: April 25, 2015, 06:53:21 PM »

In Forza Motorsport 4, Forza Horizon and Forza Horizon 2 you are able to join car clubs. Once joining the club the club tag is applied to your name and appears in multiplayer matches and, in some games, the rivals section. Leaderboards are available, depending on the game, for members within the club and the overall position of the club against other clubs.

A new addition to Forza Horizon 2 is an experience system that you can earn for your club. The same XP earned to rank yourself up also applies to the club to increase its tier each week. An achievement is in the game for earning 500,000XP for your club.

SIP Club Information

Now that the general information of how clubs work and what they are is done, this is what you need to know to join ours.

Forza 4: Club tag is "SIP" and Club name is "Spartan I Project". Search for these things and post here to join. It requires approval to join and most of us are not on the game anymore to receive the alert.

Forza Horizon: Currently unavailable. I believe I'm the only leader with it set to require approval and my disc will no longer work. I apologize.

Forza Horizon 2: The XB1 Club Tag is "S1P". Don't use "SIP" because that is taken for another club. The Club name is "The Spartan 1 Project". It is open to join so simply search and you should be in. Please post if you have any trouble. I'm not sure if the same club is available on the 360 version, but I would assume not. NOTE: Clubs are not available in the Fast and Furious expansion titles.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.1 seconds with 31 queries.