• September 20, 2018, 10:23:29 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Awesomesauce served daily.

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: Death Stranding Announced for PS4  (Read 480 times)

MrSerrano1105

• άσσος στην τρύπα
  • Gunnery Sergeant
  • Coming home, Ace.
    • MrSerrano1105
    • MrSerrano1105
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
Death Stranding Announced for PS4
« on: June 14, 2016, 07:10:36 PM »

I guarantee that when Hideo Kojima came on stage yesterday on Sony E3 and showed us a trailer of his new game and saw Norman Reedus in the trailer I bet many of you were hoping it was the recently cancelled Silent Hill PT. I know it’s impossible but who says one can’t dream. If you saw the trailer we see a naked man awakening from what it seems like a beach drenched in what appears to be oil. Dead animals are all around whales, crabs and fish. I wish I could have details on the game but no information was given on the game but don’t worry we’ll keep you posted. This is all I have to say “It offered more questions than it had answers”.

Read the full story

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 24
    • The Quest For 52
Re: Death Stranding Announced for PS4
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 04:56:28 AM »

If you've been wanting more details on Death Stranding than a naked man on a beach, then this is what you want to see. While there still isn't any news to go with it, at least there's a taste of what's in the works. Here it is.

In addition to this new trailer, Kojima was finally recognized and received his industry icon award after being banned from attending last year by Konami.

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 24
    • The Quest For 52
Re: Death Stranding Announced for PS4
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 11:58:52 PM »

Another Game Awards reveal trailer for Death Stranding this year. If you can figure out what's going on you're either a genius or completely insane.

Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.106 seconds with 30 queries.