• May 23, 2018, 05:06:35 AM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Don't crawl away mad...

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: New Dropshot mode and more coming to Rocket League March 22  (Read 805 times)

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 24
    • The Quest For 52
New Dropshot mode and more coming to Rocket League March 22
« on: March 14, 2017, 03:41:31 PM »

Coming next Wednesday Psyonix will be adding a new mode to Rocket league called Dropshot. In this mode there are no nets for the ball to be scored. Instead, each time the ball hits the floor it will cause damage to a tile on the floor. After a floor section has taken enough damage, two hits, it will collapse and the opening is where the ball can be scored. The longer the ball is in the air without hitting the ground the more damage it can deal with a wider range on impact. You can try it out in its own playlist exclusively on the new Core 707 arena.

Six new achievements will be added, though the requirements have not been revealed. Expect most of them to revolve around Dropshot mode.

The rest of the update will include two eSports changes, adding a new RLCS LIVE Now button to go straight to the stream as well as more information in spectator mode. This update will also be the end of season three where all players that have a placement in a ranked mode will receive an exclusive wheel.

The final addition is a new Turbo Crate to find after matches. Most of the contents are still secret, but there will be a new black market decal, furry paint, and more. The main item is the only new car being added this time, the Endo, which is exclusive to the crate. Both the Endo import car and the Tachyon Rocket Trail have the potential to drop as painted items from the Turbo Crate. Here’s a look at Endo to see if you’re interested in going after it.

Read the full story

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
    • The Quest For 52
Re: New Dropshot mode and more coming to Rocket League March 22
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2017, 07:43:30 PM »

A new DLC car will drop in partnership with Warner Bros. From The Fate of the Furious you can buy Dominic's Dodge Charger for $1.99 starting April 4th.

MayesT

• Private
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 02:52:34 AM »

Only if one of the penomet your friends traded it to you (I think).

I love that dodge, is there anyway to get it for free?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 08:54:42 AM by MayesT »

JR1203

• Spartan
  • I may have killed the last zombie...
    • JR1203
  • Awards: 8
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 07:15:53 AM »

Only if one of your friends traded it to you (I think).

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
    • The Quest For 52
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 01:53:58 PM »

I don't think content from the showroom can be traded. It would have to be a license transfer as well otherwise the original owner would continue to have access since they payed for it. I could be completely wrong though.

JR1203

• Spartan
  • I may have killed the last zombie...
    • JR1203
  • Awards: 8
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2017, 06:55:06 PM »

Yeah Stig, I think you are correct.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.105 seconds with 31 queries.