• April 23, 2019, 08:43:14 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

The Original Gaming Community

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: [1]

Author Topic: MCC on PC  (Read 27 times)

Kernul Sanders

• Private First Class
  • Your mother is a nice lady.
    • Ice Cold Bepsi
    • Ice Cold Bepsi
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 1
MCC on PC
« on: April 14, 2019, 06:22:30 PM »

Anyone excited for the master chief collection to come to PC? I played the halo 3 mod, eldewrito, and that was great. I can't wait to see some mods come out for halo 3 and reach on MCC PC.

ROK198

• Lieutenant
  • What's a challenge if everything isn't maxed out?
    • rok198
    • rok198
  • Awards: 5
Re: MCC on PC
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 09:44:46 AM »

From what I remember, mod support is a long way down the road, and MCC is going to be pretty barebones on PC for a while, until they release all the games.

I think it s great for PC players that want to play Halo, but I'm not too excited for the launch since I don't have a decent PC, and the console version offers much more at the moment. There's also no crossplay and Play Anywhere support confirmed, which is a bit of a bummer.
Pages: [1]

Page created in 0.115 seconds with 30 queries.