• November 14, 2018, 03:32:49 PM
  • Welcome, Guest
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search

News:

Did you really just delete the forum?

Welcome to SIP!

Thank you for visiting The Spartan I Project! We want to welcome you to our group and invite you to join our friendly community.

You will need to register before participating on our community forum. This process is free, simple, and only requires a minimal amount of information. Once you do, you will be able to:

• Post in discussion threads and create new topics
  • Request help from our experienced achievement teams
  • Play games with other community members and make new friends
  • And more!
To learn more about what SIP is about and what we have to offer, click here. To register an account and post on our forums, click here.

Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Blue Flames  (Read 2320 times)

SovietBeatle

• Major
  • No I'm not Russian
    • SovietBeatle
    • SovietBeatle
  • Awards: 7
Re: Blue Flames
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2011, 02:32:10 AM »

Once you get the blue flames you get to keep them, permanetly. But, if you didn't get the blue flames before Bungie Day than you can't get them now.

This helped. Thanks a lot Pixel!

JR1203

• Spartan
  • I may have killed the last zombie...
    • JR1203
  • Awards: 8
« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2011, 03:06:18 PM »

This is true...*sighs under boredom from flames* I want haunted!

aDrunkBaconGod

• Helljumper Cosmic Avenger
  • Captain
  • Keep Calm and Reap On
    • aDrunkBaconGod
    • aDrunkBaconGod
  • Awards: 12
« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2011, 07:40:00 PM »

I want haunted!
Speaking of which, I don't like it lol. Its not really that special or cool looking, the DRG helmet that was showing on preview pic of the Defiant Map Pack looked way cooler than Haunted & I want that more lol. Kind of reminds me of the helmet that Gabe Weller (Dead Space 2's Servered DLC) wears.

JR1203

• Spartan
    • JR1203
« Reply #33 on: July 15, 2011, 09:23:21 PM »

But do you have it? because 'A' its pretty special; only skull helmet ive seen in the entire series; and 'B' it takes a good amount of credits to obtain

WHITESTAR 2032

• Private
  • Awards: 1
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2011, 10:20:44 PM »

the only way to get the haunted helmet is to buy all other helmet bases and get to the rank of Inheritor. As for the "bob" helmet from the defiant pic both 343 and Bungie said they know nothing about it. I think it is a fake made be someone to get stuff started about it. Or it was a concept photo leaked out from production of the maps. Because just cause they made they maps doesn't mean they have access to the full armory. And the map developer could've just made it to trough people off from it be-inning a Halo map before it's announcement.

JR1203

• Spartan
    • JR1203
« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2011, 09:11:36 AM »

the only way to get the haunted helmet is to buy all other helmet bases and get to the rank of Inheritor.
this is indeed ALOT of credits

R MK XXV

• Spartan
    • R MK XXV
    • R MK XXV
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 3
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2011, 09:14:43 AM »

the only way to get the haunted helmet is to buy all other helmet bases and get to the rank of Inheritor. As for the "bob" helmet from the defiant pic both 343 and Bungie said they know nothing about it. I think it is a fake made be someone to get stuff started about it. Or it was a concept photo leaked out from production of the maps. Because just cause they made they maps doesn't mean they have access to the full armory. And the map developer could've just made it to trough people off from it be-inning a Halo map before it's announcement.
From what I understand it appeared in a few games during Bungie day.
There is a site out there that has some other shots of it.  I'll look it up in a moment or two. 

Seth

• Colonel
  • Spamwise Gamgee
    • Sethinator23
    • Sethinator23
    • SefferTheHeifer
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 5
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2011, 11:11:08 AM »

the only way to get the haunted helmet is to buy all other helmet bases and get to the rank of Inheritor.
I believe by the time you hit inheritor, you can afford every item in the game nearly twice over.

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 24
    • The Quest For 52
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2011, 06:03:45 PM »

I believe by the time you hit inheritor, you can afford every item in the game nearly twice over.
I can verify that for you. I'm 860k credits away from 100% armory completion (excluding Haunted) and that takes about 10 million credits to complete the armory. It takes 20 million credits to reach Inheritor so you would almost exactly be able to buy everything in the armory twice.

WHITESTAR 2032

• Private
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2011, 06:42:01 PM »

That is why I hope 343 to the Reach rank like they did to Halo Wars rank and cut the credit requirements in half. Because it is ridiculous how many credits it takes.

Stig Assassin

• Commander
  • Do you even drift?
    • Stig Assassin
    • Stig Assassin
    • Bungie.net Profile
  • Awards: 24
    • The Quest For 52
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2011, 06:57:21 PM »

That would be nice. I don't think it should be cut in half, but taking at least 5 million off would be a good start.

WHITESTAR 2032

• Private
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2011, 09:19:19 PM »

I think it should be enough to buy out the armory once to get full rank not double that. what will we do with all the credits after the armory is 100% and nothing else to buy. They will just go to waste.
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]

Page created in 0.151 seconds with 30 queries.