Another month, another round of contests.
Welcome back to the Community contests! This month is focused on videos, and there should be no shortage of them. New games are coming out, recently released games are still being played and shenanigans are always afoot. Just record a clip of something funny, entertaining or spectacular and post it here. We know you record them anyway so just take the time to post it in here. Read the rules to know exactly what you need to do.
If you don’t already know, Xbox videos can be uploaded directly to YouTube by clicking the Upload option in the YouTube app. Using YouTube is the preferred source, but it may not be possible for some. If it isn’t, and you’re on Xbox One, please use XboxClips to find your video and link it here. Please don’t use the embed video code because it won’t embed. Good Luck!
1. Submissions will be accepted until 11:59 pm Eastern on the first day of the next month.
2. All submissions must be posted in this thread. Only one submission per person which can be changed at any time before the deadline.
3. Videos must be recorded during the month of the submission period.
4. All content must be original, meaning a cutscene that anyone could watch cannot be used. Please try to avoid spoilers.
5. Out of fairness for those only able to submit from gaming consoles, any edits from a capture card need to be limited to something you could do in Upload studio on Xbox One.