If you’re a PS4 player you’ll be happy to know that Rise of the Tomb Raider is finally coming to the PS4 on October 11 with the subtitled 20 Year Celebration Edition.
This Edition will include:
– Rise of the Tomb Raider (Video Game)
– All Released DLC: (pretty much the Season Pass)
1. Baba Yaga: Temple of the Witch
2. Cold Darkness Awakened
3. all DLC outfits, weapons, and Expedition Cards.
– An art book (anyone who pre-orders)
– New Extreme Survivor ultra-hard difficulty for the main campaign
– Three new pieces of playable content
1. Blood Ties:
a combat-free narrative-focused story in which Lara explores the Croft Manor to discover new information about her family. PlayStation 4 will exclusively offer PlayStation VR support for Blood Ties, which is played in first person with the headset, as opposed to the standard third person perspective.
2. Lara’s Nightmare: will also be set in the mansion and sees Lara fighting enemies in a hellish version of her family home.
3. new co-op version of Endurance mode:
in which players attempt to survive for as long as they can while keeping track of warmth and hunger meters. The longer you last, the more experience you’ll earn, but if you don’t manage to successfully reach an extraction point and escape, you’ll lose everything.
– Lastly a classic polygonal Lara Croft models will be available to play as in Expedition modes, as well as a new cold weather outfit inspired by Tomb Raider III.
For PC And Xbox One players
Anyone who purchased the Rise of the Tomb Raider Season Pass on Xbox One or PC will receive all of the content above (minus the PS VR support) for free on October 11. The content will also be included in the Season Pass (along with all of the previous content) for anyone who purchases it moving forward. The new content will also be made available separately on PC and Xbox One.
– Source: IGN