Today Respawn Entertainment revealed Titanfall 2’s Next DLC which is titled “A Glitch in the Frontier”. The DLC will be launching on April 25. Titanfall 2 players will battle it out on Captain Lastimosa’s home planet with the map Glitch. It’s medium-sized and set on Harmony.
Below is what you’ll see in the upcoming DLC, All content below is free for all Titanfall 2 players:
• A medium-sized map designed for objective modes and inspired by Captain Lastimosa’s home planet of Harmony. Vertical drops and long, twisting paths dominate the environment, perfect for chaining together long wall runs to seamlessly glide across the map
Deck Live Fire Map
Tight interior spaces, exposed courtyards, and watchful drones circling overhead. You may see a M.R.V.N. or two puttering around in the background…
• M.R.V.N. Faction
• Marked for Death game mode. We’ll be introducing this as a featured mode around the launch of Glitch in the Frontier update.
• Update to the Main Menu
• We spruced things up a bit with a new look and tiles for news and other cool stuff we want you to check out.
• Max Gen increase for Pilots
• You will now be able to Gen to 100.
• New Gen icons for your callsign. You will receive a new one for each 10 gens you achieve.
• Ability to choose between Prime and regular executions for Titans
• New execution: Get to the Point [Pulse Blade]
• Live Fire mode added to Private Match options
Don’t forget A Glitch in the Frontier DLC will be out on April 25.
Source: Respawn Entertainment