Today, Respawn Entertainment revealed it’s 6th Free DLC for Titanfall 2 called “The War Games” and it will be available for free on all platforms on June 27th! I’m sure some of you are expecting a trailer but not trailer was provided so we’ll have to wait until the DLC is out.
Coming to The War Games:
• MAP: War Games – Pilots on the Frontier frequently use simulator pods to train, using life-like recreations of historical battles as combat scenarios. War Games highlights the civilian shops, tall buildings for window-to-window fighting, and city streets for Titan combat from the Battle of Angel City, and the large, open tank garage facilities for hand-to-hand Pilot combat from the Battle of Airbase Sierra. The outskirts of the map feature a clean, VR style perfect for Titan duels, while Pilots are often found running along the bright, interconnected wallrunning routes.
• LIVE FIRE MAP: Traffic –A weathered test site where pilot positioning is pitted against mobility across two busy thoroughfares. Dense cover makes every corner a threat, with room for snipers to hide in the back fields.
• NEW EXECUTION: Shadow Boxing [Holo Pilot]
• Get 20 pilot kills while a holopilot ability is active (Both normal holopilot and boost ability holopilot nova count.) Does not retroactively count.
• 3rd Weapon Slot for Pilots – You will now be able to equip a primary, secondary, and anti-titan weapon.
• Titan Brawl will be added to the permanent list of game modes. Titan damage will be displayed instead of assists.
• New Featured Mode: Free Agents
• Additional details for balance changes, features, and updates will be provided in the patch notes closer to launch.
EA PLAY NEWS
• Titanfall 2 will support Xbox One X. This means 4K resolution for increased fidelity as well as support for dynamic super scaling.
• Respawn is not done with DLC yet! Their next update in July will be huge and will include the long-awaited return of a favorite mode from the original Titanfall…
Source: Respawn Entertainment